Izaya Orihara is an anime character that appears in the light novel series Durarara!!. He is an underground informant who sells information for his own satisfaction. Except for Shizuo Heiwajima, he collectively claims to love all human beings. And he expresses this love by putting them in various miserable situations for gauging their reaction.
The anime character is voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya in Japanese and by Johnny Yong Bosch in English. The dialogues or rather the Izaya Orihara Quotes are quite interesting and grasps the attention of viewers. Here are few Izaya Orihara Durarara Quotes that will surely impress and motivate you.
Best Izaya Orihara Quotes
- I’m not rude… I just wasn’t taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can’t stand.
- You can run from your past all you want, but it will always follow you. Forever and ever and ever and ever.
- Your guilt will be your past, and that will be your God.
- Everone lies, everyone hides things. No one makes it through this life being completely honest.
- And just so you know, I really don’t care about your problems. I just wanted to see how you’d handle yourself.
- The only way to truly escape the mundane is for you to be constantly be evolving.
- Whether you chose to aim high or aim low, enjoy each day for what it is.
- Come on didn’t it ever occur to you that I might be trying to make amends for all the trouble I caused you over the years?
- Who knew that having nothing to do would be so incredibly tedious.
- Simply put, I love humans. Think about it humans are the most interesting creatures you could hope to find. And when I said, humans, I meant all humans, not just you specifically, important detail.
Hope all of you enjoyed the above collection of Izaya Orihara Quotes. Do send us your feedback and valuable opinions through the comments section. If you feel we have missed out your favorite quote by Orihara, do let us know them. We would love to hear from you.