Consolation messages when you are down works magic and provide strength during times of grief . But the words you choose should be appropriate to the occasion. And this is always a difficult task. So here are few short condolence messages that you can text, WhatsApp or sent in a card to someone who has lost their close ones.
Here are few well-chosen condolence messages that you can probably change a little according to the person who has demised.
Short Condolence Messages
- I m deeply shocked at the
sudden demise of your father
May his soul rest in peace.
- I am deeply shocked at the suddenness of ur mother’s demise
May God give her eternal rest & may her soul rest in peace!
Please accept our condolences & be strong!
In deep Sympathy!
- You’ve lost someone who was a special part of your family. May you all find comfort in each other and in all the deep concern that comes to you today.
- Life is complex, and so is death. The feelings that follow a death can be easier to navigate with a friend. Please let me know if you want someone to listen.
- I would like to send my condolences to you and your family. I’ll keep you in my prayers.
- I am at a loss for words over your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- I love you and want to let you know that I will help you in any way you think I can. Just name it.
- Please forgive me for my loss of words at this time. I will be praying for you and your family. My condolences.
- I like to believe that when we lose someone close to us, they still live through us and give us strength. The time we have spent with those we’ve lost makes them part of us.
- I can imagine what you are feeling, and I want to express my condolences to you. Please let me know of any way I can help.
You might also enjoy reading about